Last week, Accor launched a Status Fast Track for members in Australasia (read more here) and now has a similar offer for Europe + some other nearby countries. We have updated this article with a working sign up link.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members with an account address in select countries earn 5, 7, or 10 bonus nights for a stay by May 2, 2023, if they book after registering for this offer and by March 12.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here (working link with code).
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Platinum members are not eligible for bonus nights under this offer.
- Classic members: 5 Elite Qualifying Bonus Nights
- Silver members: 7 Elite Qualifying Bonus Nights
- Gold members: 10 Elite Qualifying Bonus Nights
Note that the ALL account address must be in one of the following countries to be eligible (France is excluded), but the stay can be at any Accor ALL participating hotel worldwide:
- Aland Islands
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet island
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- Isle of Man
- North Macedonia
- The Netherlands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Sint Maarten (Dutch area)
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen
- the United Kingdom
My ALL account was not eligible, as it is already Platinum through 2050.
You can combine this with 2,000 bonus points for a stay offer:
Accor ALL 2,000 Bonus Points For A Stay By May 2, 2023 (Book By March 12)
Thanks for the reader who posted the working link to the comments section so that wider audience can use it!
Terms and conditions of this status fast track:
1. General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the Fast Track offer and the guest must be a member of ALL to benefit from it.
2. To benefit, you must:
– Register for the offer and make a reservation between 09/01/2023 to 12/03/2023 and stay between 09/01/2023 to 02/05/2023.
3. This offer is available only to members who were direct recipients of the email sent including the offer URL and with an address (main residence) in Aland Islands, Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bouvet island, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgystan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, The Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Sint Maarten (Dutch area), Slovakia, Slovenia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, the United Kingdom and Uzbekistan.
4. Stays must be booked directly with Accor (via official websites, the Accor All app, call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com) will not be eligible.
5. After signing up, members may, depending on their status, benefit from a Status Nights credit, offered after their first eligible stay of at least one night in a participating ALL hotel, in accordance with the following scale:
* a Classic Member will be credited 5 status nights.
* a Silver Member will be credited 7 status nights.
* a Gold Member will be credited 10 status nights.
Status levels higher than Gold are not eligible for the offer.
6. Members must provide their loyalty card number when making a reservation, and present the card at reception upon check-in.
7. Accor, participating hotels/partners accept no liability for non-performance or unavailability of the offer due to an external and unavoidable event that makes performance by Accor, participating hotels/partners of this offer impossible or disproportionately burdensome. Customers/members will not be entitled to any compensation and the benefits of the offer (particularly Reward points) will not be issued/credited if the offer cannot be implemented in these circumstances.
8. In all communications with Accor call centres or customer services related to this offer, please specify the following reference: 013912