If you have an Amex card and you like to shop at Cole Haan, you should check your card account to see if you're eligible for this offer to earn some cash back on your purchase.
Eligible Amex cardholders can earn $30 back when they spend $150 or more at Cole Haan, either in store or online.
This Amex Offer is valid until December 31, so you could use it to save on a gift during the holiday shopping season.
The offer terms state that the $150 spending requirement can be met either from one purchase or from multiple, which is good news if you find a lower-priced item on sale but still want to take advantage of this cash-back offer.
I found this offer attached to my Amex Platinum card, but since Amex Offers are targeted, not all Amex Platinum cardholders will see this deal, and it will be available to cardholders with different Amex products.
How Amex Offers work
Amex Offers are targeted, which means that not everyone will see the same deals when they log in to their account. The more Amex cards you have, the better your chance at having a certain offer.
You need to add the offer to your Amex account before you make the purchase in order to get the cash back. Here's how you do that:
- Log in to your online Amex account.
- You'll see icons in the top right for each of the cards you hold. Click which one you want to find offers for.
- Once you're viewing the correct card, scroll down on the main account page. Keep scrolling and click "View All" to see all available offers on that card.
- When you find one you want to use, click "Add to Card." If you want to confirm that it's been activated, click the
- "Added to Card" tab.
- Repeat for each card you have.
Amex Offers aren't the only reason to consider an Amex credit or charge card, but they're a valuable perk, especially since offers change all the time and you can find deals from brands like Levi's, Starbucks, Adidas, and Best Buy.
If you don't have an Amex card, here are some great ones to consider: