Excessive-end industrial and residential audio model, Theory Audio Design has 3 new Amplified Loudspeaker Controllers to drive their expanded CI loudspeaker lineup. Paul Hales launched the DLC-1000.4, DLC-1500.4, and DLC-250.4 at CEDIA 2022 and the costs are surprisingly decrease than anticipated.
The DLC-1000.4 and 1500.4 are full-size rack mount items with intensive excessive energy output and versatile setup choices for large-scale setups. The DLC-250.4 has virtually all of the options of the 1000.4 and 1500.4 however has a extra compact 1/2 rack design with much less energy output. The DLC-250.4 is an possibility for extra modest installations.
Every mannequin affords 4-channels of clever energy, a full DSP matrix, and is TCP/IP managed by way of a wired connection, or straight through its onboard Wi-Fi entry level.
Along with customized house theater setups, the DLC fashions supply intensive system setup flexibility for lodges, homes of worship, academic amenities, and company environments the place there are a number of rooms of various sizes.
The DLC Loudspeaker Controllers present high-quality amplification and superior speech intelligibility all through massive areas.
S/PDIF grasp/slave performance permits a number of DLCs for use to cowl all these wants and every loudspeaker controller solely takes up two rack areas.
For house cinema and encompass sound programs, the DLCs are good to energy massive display screen loudspeakers and subwoofers with as much as 250 Watts (DLC-250.4), 1000 watts (DLC-1000.4), and 1500 watts (DLC-1500.4) per channel into 4, 8, and 16-ohms, or 70V/100V hi-z programs.
- 4-Channel Amplified Distribution Loudspeaker Controller
- IP Control
- Built-in WiFi Entry Level
- Energy Sharing
- Lo-Z and Hello-Z (70V/100V) Operation
- 4 x Speaker Outputs
- 1 x S/PDIF Digital Audio Out
- 1 x +12VDC Set off
Audio Operation: 48kHz/24-bit
On-Board DSP: 48kHz/32-bit
- Loudspeaker Processing for all Principle Fashions
- Enter Trim
- Sign Routing
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, +/-0.25dB
Power Output (DLC-250.4):
- 250W per channel @ 4, 8, 16-ohms, and 70V/100V
- 125W per channel @ 4, 8, 16-ohms all channels pushed
- 125W per channel @ 70V/100V all channels pushed
Energy Output (DLC-1000.4):
- 1000W per channel @ 4, 8, 16-ohms, and 70V/100V
- 500W per channel @ 4, 8, 16-ohms all channels pushed
- 500W per channel @ 70V/100V all channels pushed
Energy Output (DLC-1500.4)
- 1500W per channel @ 4, 8, 16-ohms, and 70V/100V
- 800W per channel @ 4, 8, 16-ohms all channels pushed
- 800W per channel @ 70V/100V all channels pushed
Voltage Acquire: Variable
Input Sensitivity: Variable
Signal to Noise Ratio: >106dB
Distortion (1kHz, 1dB beneath max output): <0.02%
Energy Associated Specs
- Standby: <1W
- 1/8 energy, all channels pushed: 70W (250.4), 315W (1000.4), 470 watts (1500.4)
- Idle Noise(A-Wt): -78dBV
- AC Operation: 100V-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- DLC-250.4: 1.75 x 8.7 x 11.7-inches
- DLC-1004.4/1500.4: 3.5 x 19 x 12.6
- DLC250.4: 6.2 lbs.
- DLC-1004.4/1500.4: 16.5 lbs.
Equipment (DLC-1000.4 and 1500.4)
Equipment (DLC-250.4 solely)
- Single and Twin Unit Rack Mount Package
- Floor Mount Package
Availability and Pricing
- The DLC-1000.4 is offered to order now for $3,500/every (US MSRP)
- The DLC-1500.4 will start transport in December for $4,250/every (US MSRP).
- The DLC-250.4 (coming quickly).
Principle Audio Design Unveils Ic6 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers
Principle Audio Design 5.2.2 Encompass Sound System: Lengthy Reside Motion pictures
Principle Audio Design: 6 Questions For Paul Hales
Principle Audio Design Releases Expanded Automator Software program
Principle Audio Design Introduces In-Wall Loudspeaker And Two Equipment For Set up Flexibility
Extra New Merchandise from CEDIA 2022
The post Theory Audio Design Unveils Next Generation Amplified Loudspeaker Controllers: CEDIA 2022 appeared first on TheTopDailyNews.