In Week 6 of the 2019 college football season, the Central Florida Knights(4-1, 1-0 AAC) will take on the Cincinnati Bearcats (3-1, 0-0 AAC). Kickoff is scheduled for 8:00 p.m. E.T. on Friday, Oct. 4.
UCF at Cincinnati: Betting trends and tips
Looking to place a bet on this game or others? Get some action in the game at BetMGM and have some extra skin in the game. Sign up and bet at BetMGM now!
- Central Florida has won 18 of its last 20 games, despite falling to Pittsburgh last week.
- The Knights have won 10 of their last 11 games on the road with their only loss coming to the Pittsburgh Panthers last week.
- The OVER has hit in five of the last seven games involving Central Florida.
- Cincinnati has won nine straight games at home, including victories over UCLA and Virginia Tech.
- The Bearcats have covered in four of their last six games.
- However, Cincinnati has covered in just two of its last six games as underdogs.
UCF at Cincinnati: Odds, betting lines and picks
Odds via BetMGM; access USA TODAY Sports' betting odds for a full list. Lines last updated at 2:00 p.m. ET.
UCF 35, Cincinnati 27
Moneyline ( ?)
Despite an impressive home record, Cincinnati (+150) opens up this game as home underdogs against UCF (-182). While there is some value in taking the home dog, I like Central Florida to win this game.
Against the Spread ( ?)
Cincinnati (+3.5, -106) opens this game as more than a field goal underdog against UCF (-3.5, -115). The Bearcats just don't have a good enough offense (19.67 PPG) to keep up with the high-flying Knights. Expect this game to be close for a while but for Central Florida to eventually cover the spread by the end.
Over/Under ( ?)
The total for this AAC matchup is set at 60.5, which seems low considering how explosive Central Florida's offense has been this season. Look for the OVER (60.5, -106) to barely hit.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship, and there is no influence on news coverage.