In Week 7 of the 2019 college football season, the (3-2) Washington State Cougars will take on the (4-1) Arizona State Sun Devils in a Pac-12 matchup. Here, we break down the Washington State at Arizona State odds and lines with college football betting picks and tips for the moneyline, spread and Over/Under.
This game can be seen on the Pac-12 Network at 3:30 p.m. ET on October 12, 2019.
Washington State at Arizona State: Betting trends and tips
Looking to place a bet on this game or others? Place one at BetMGM!
- Not only has Washington State lost two straight games, but the Cougars have covered in just one of their previous five games.
- Washington State has struggled with Arizona State in recent memory, winning just three times in its last 13 meetings.
- The UNDER has hit in five of the last seven games involving Mike Leach's Cougars.
- Arizona State is 6-1 against the spread in its last seven games against Washington State.
- Arizona State has covered at home just once in its last six games at Sun Devil Stadium.
- However, the UNDER has hit in five of the last games involving the Sun Devils.
Washington State at Arizona State : Odds, b etting lines and picks
Odds via BetMGM; access USA TODAY Sports' betting odds for a full list. Lines last updated Thursday at 1:00 p.m. ET.
Washington State 35, Arizona State 31
Moneyline ( ?)
The moneyline odds couldn't be closer in this one as Arizona State (-121) is a slight favorite over Washington State (100). With the spread being just 1.5, consider making a moneyline bet on Washington State to win on the road.
Against the Spread ( ?)
Arizona State (-1.5, -115) opens this game as less than a field-goal favorite despite playing at home. Washington State (+1.5, -106) is a small underdog after losing back-to-back games against UCLA and Utah. This projects to be a close game throughout, but look for Washington State to cover late in this contest.
Over/Under ( ?)
Per usual, the expected point total is high in a game that features Mike Leech's Washington State offense. The over/under for this contest is set at 59.5, and that doesn't seem high enough. Look for the OVER 59.5 to hit in the second half, despite Arizona State having the 11th-ranked scoring defense in college football.
Put this information to use by placing a bet on this game at BetMGM. For more sports betting tips and picks, visit SportsbookWire.com.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship, and there is no influence on news coverage.