The biggest sales day in the shopping calendar is fast approaching and we are taking the opportunity to stock up on our favourite beauty products.
In honour of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, there will be major discounts on all things skincare, makeup, haircare, self-tanning and tools to name but a few as well as exclusive products or bundles just in time for Christmas.
Kicking things off early, Boots and Superdrug are offering seemingly endless beauty deals, as are some of the most sought-after beauty brands like La Mer, GHD, Birchbox, Foreo and Oral-B so you can indulge on the products you’ve had your eye on at a fraction of the cost.
Even the Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer has been reduced from £329 to £274
Get your Christmas shopping done early or treat yourself this Black Friday.
Black Friday Beauty Deals 2019
Over at Space NK, you can receive a free gift with purchase throughout the Black Friday/ Cyber Monday weekend. The full-sized product will be available in tiers that you unlock based on your expenditure so that when you spend £50, you will be able to choose between products from Sunday Riley, Foreo or By Terry. When you spend £100 – Ren, Kevyn Aucoin or Suratt and if you spend £150, you will unlock the retailer's best sellers like heroes from Sarah Chapman, 111Skin and Dr Dennis Gross.
The Black Friday deals at Boots are the gifts that keep on giving. The offers will be revealed in various stages kicking off a week early on November 20.
- Oral B Genius X – was: £340, now: £120
- Philips Protective Clean 4300 – was: £139.99, now: £55
- Clinique Men's Set – was: £70, now: £35
- Benefit Megastars – was: £80, now: £32.50
- Ted Baker Suite Harmony – was: £50, now: £25
- Soap and Glory Cosmetics Beauty-Full House – was: £58, now: £25
- Mark Hill RAW Straight & Curl 2 in 1 Straightener – was: £49.99, now: £24.99
- YourGoodSkin Skincare Bundle – worth: over £50, now: £25
- L’Oreal Eye Gift Set – was: £27, now: £13.50
On top of deals that only last 24 hours on Black Friday itself, QVC is also offering savings from November 29 until December 2. Highlights include:
- Tan Luxe Supersize Gradual Tan – was: £32, now: £22
- Illamasqua The Elemental Palette – was: £65, now: £35
- Elemis Rehydrating Toner Trio – was: £50, now: £29.50
- IT Cosmetics 3 Piece Celebration Collection – was: £65, now: £35
- PMD Clean Pro Rose Quartz Smart Cleansing Device – was: £159, now: £69.99
- Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer – was: £329, now: £274.98
While Health & Beautycard Members will be able to make the most of these deals from November 14 to 26, they will be available to all customers from November 27 to December 3. Highlights include:
- Braun Silk-épil 7 7561 Epilator plus – was: £149.99, now: £74.99
- I Heart Gingerbread House – was: £140, now: £100
- B. Beauty Trolley Case – was: £120, now: £80
- Philips AquaTouch Wet and Dry Electric Shaver AT899/06 – was: £109.99, now: £44.99
- Revolution We Are The Revolution – was: £100, now: £60
- I Heart Revolution Chocolate Vault Makeup Gift Set – was: £80, now: £60
- Oral B Pro 2500 Pink 3D White Luxe Blast Toothpaste – was: £74.99, now: £34.99
- Philips Sonicare 2 Series Electric Toothbrush, White – was: £73.99, now: £36.98
- Revolution Wild About Rev Vegan Set – was: £60, now: £40
- Spectrum Zodiac 6 Piece Set – was: £40, now: £30
- Sanctuary Spa Signature Showstopper Gift Set – was: £40, now: £30
- BaByliss Smooth Radiance 230 Straightener – was: £49.99, now: £33.33
- I Heart Donut Tray Set – was: £30, now: £20
- Nivea Men Protect & Groom Gift Set – was: £30, now: £20
- Olay Eyes Pro-Retinol Eye Treatment – was: £29.99, now: £19.95
- BaBylissMEN 10 in 1 Titanium Multi Trimmer – was: £29.99, now: £20
- BaByliss Smooth Vibrancy Curling Wand – was: £27.99, now: £22.99
- Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream 15ml – was: £24.99, now: £16.59
- Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream 15ml – was: £24.99, now: £16.59
- Superdrug Bloom Mandarin & Lime Basil Hat Box – was: £20, now: £15
This online beauty discovery site allows you to browse over 200,000 products to find the best price with its comparison functionality. You can get up to 95 per cent off selected items with labels like Elizabeth Arden, Dermalogica, Anastasia Beverley Hills and more.
The Black Friday sale is kicking off on November 25 at Birchbox. For the beauty subscription service, you will be able to get the first two boxes for £5 until December 2 – usually it’s one box for £10. There will also be 20 per cent off all gift subscriptions for three, six or 12 months during the same period. At the Birchbox Shop, there will be 25 per cent off everything from November 29 to December 2. For subscribers, the brand is launching a £5 shop where selected items will be reduced massively including the likes of the Eve Lom Cleanser (£40 to £5) and S’Well (£35 to £5).
There are some superb deals running at LloydsPharmacy from November 24 to December 7.
- LloydsPharmacy Skin Cleansing Brush – was: £39.99, now: £9.99
- Instant Effects 3D Lip Plumping Treatment – was: £24.99, now: £14.99
- LloydsPharmacy Foot Pedi – was: £34.99, now: £9.99
- Dove Gift of Beauty Sleep – was: £12, now: £6
- Calvin Klein Truth For Her Eau De Parfum – was: £68.99, now: £25
- Baylis And Harding Sweet Manadarin And Grapefruit Notepad Set – was: £15, now: £7.50
Beauty and Hair Tool Deals
Swedish skincare tech label Foreo is offering its biggest ever Black Friday discounts for a fraction of the price. The brand will treat customers to up to 35 per cent off products including the LUNA 3, LUNA Mini 2, UFO and ISSA 2 with an extra 10 per cent off when you download the FOREO For You app. The deal will run from November 27 (for LUNAtics Members otherwise November 28 for everyone else) until December 6. The prices below are without the FOREO For You app discount.
- LUNA 3 – was: £169, now: £126.75
- UFO – was: £249, now: £174.30
- ‘Make My Day’ and ‘Call It A Night’ masks – was: £9.99, now: £7.00
- LUNA 2 – was: £149, now: £111.75
- LUNA mini 2 – was: £119, now: £77.35
- Issa 2 – was: £149, now: £96.85
Innovative reverse-air dyer RevAir is here to revolutionise your haircare routine for less with £60 off its game-changing model in honour of Black Friday. From November 29 to December 2, you can get the device for £299.
From November 22 to December 3, there will be 50 per cent off the STYLPRO Original and you will be able to get a year’s worth of free Toothpaste – that’s 10 tubes – when you buy the STYLSMILE Lighten Up! Kit.
Oral B’s range of electric toothbrushes will be hit with huge savings from November 29 to December 2. The bestselling brushes - including the newly launched Genius X smart device with Artificial Intelligence – will be discounted by at least 70 per cent.
You can shop makeup brush sets from Lily England with a 50 per cent discount. This includes the Face Makeup Brush set - a professional makeup artist favourite - filled with essential brushes you need in your makeup bag for only £12.50, reduced from its original £24.99.
You can have early access to the La Mer Black Friday sale by signing up to the brand's waiting list where from November 27 at 11.59pm, you will receive a six-piece set worth £121 when you spend £200 and a seven-piece set worth £168 when you spend £350. The gift-with-purchase includes The Moisturizing Cream, The Cleansing Foam, The Renewal Oil, The Eye Balm The Intense and The Concentrate with the addition of The Moisturizing Soft Cream for the higher value set in travel-sizes and housed in a La Mer makeup bag.
The luxury skincare label will also be offering an online exclusive set – Multitudes of Moisture – worth £94 at only £70. The set includes a beauty makeup bag with the Lip Balm and Hand Treatment.
With the code 2019BF, treat yourself to 30 per cent off full-sized skin and bodycare at Elemis from November 25 to December 3.
Liz Earle is reducing the brand’s sought-after gift sets for a limited time. You can get your hands on the Cleanse & Shine collection at Boots from November 20 to December 3 for only £45 - discounted from the original £78. The Signature Hand & Body Collection will be reduced down to £27 from £41 at Liz Earle’s own site and The Full Facial Collection at John Lewis will be on sale at £57 from £96 both from November 22 to December 2.
Exclusively for Black Friday, the skincare label will be offering its hero item – the Truth Serum with Vitamin C – alongside the Transforming Walnut scrub in a handy travel-ready pouch at Boots.
On Lookfantastic, there will be a third off La Roche-Posay including the bestsellers from November 25 to December 2.
- Effaclar Duo[+] – was: £17, now: £11.22
- Pure Vitamin C10 Serum – was: £38, now: £25.33
- Hyalu B5 Serum – was: £38, now: £25.33
- Anthelios Shaka Ultra-Light Fluide SPF50+ – was: £17.50, now: £11.67
- Toleriane Ultra Creme – was: £18.50, now: £12.34
Designed to banish your blemishes at their first appearance, Zitsticka is offering 20 per cent off its hero Killa product with the code BF20 from November 29 to December 2.
Pestle & Mortar
There will be 20 per cent off sitewide at Pestle & Mortar from Black Friday to the end of Cyber Monday.
There will be 25 per cent off Goldfaden MD on Lookfantastic as well as 20 per cent off Cult Beauty and 20 per cent off Feel Unique from November 28 to December 2.
Luxury skincare label Decleor is offering 30 per cent off its entire website including its latest launches; the Green Mandarin, Antidote and Christmas ranges. The deal also extends to the Supersizes products and will run from November 21 to 26.
The Body Shop
Across the whole Body Shop site, there will be a 30 per cent off sale with 20 per cent off gifts (which does not include the advent calendars.
Organic and natural skincare label Green People will be available with three products for the price of two from November 25 to December 2. There will also be an additional 25 per cent off the brand’s range – from haircare to baby – at Holland & Barrett from November 20 to December 17.
L’Occitane is dubbing it Yellow Friday with 20 per cent off full priced items over at the skincare and makeup label that even includes its bestselling products like the Almond Shower Oil. The discount is running from November 28 to December 1.
There will be 50 per cent of two of Sanctuary Spa’s most covetable Christmas gift sets - the Supreme Selection Box and Signature Showstopper.
There will be up to 70 per off on Perricone MD from November 24 to December 7.
On the Botanics Nourishing Organic Regime, you can save £25.45 from November 6 to December 6.
Holland & Barrett
For Black Friday, Holland & Barrett is launching a Beauty Box with seven full-sized products worth more than £60 for just £20. It includes products like the Weleda Skin Food and Dr Organic Snail Gel Cream and will be available from November 20 to December 2.
You can shop the hero products on e.l.f. Cosmetics site with 50 per cent off (bar the newest offering) from November 28 to December 2.
From November 25 to December 2, you can save a third on Super Facialist on Feelunique as well as 40 per cent off its own website from November 29 to December 2.
The premium online retailer is treating you to half price off the biggest beauty brands for the duration of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. There’s also 10 per cent off the entire site with the code BLACK10.
- Clarins Pick-Me-Up Essentials – was: £40, now: £20
- Givenchy Le Rouge - Rouge Fetiche Limited Edition – was: £31, now: £15.50
- Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder – was: £18, now: £9
- Pupa Lovely Birds Pupabird 2 Palette Blue – was: £17.50, now: £8.75
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo [+] SPF30 – was: £17.50, now: £8.75
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Serum – was: £25, now: £12.50
- Avene Hydrance Aqua Gel – was: £20, now: £10
- La Roche-Posay Redermic Retinol Anti-Ageing Concentrate Intensive – was: £32, now: £16
Organic and vegan skincare label has a 20 per cent discount offer with the code GREENFRIDAY. Starting early, the sale kicks off from November 27 to December 2.
- Nourish London Kale 3D Cleanse – was: £25, now: £20
- Nourish London Argan Skin Renew Moisturiser – was: £30, now: £24
- Nourish London Antioxidant Multi-Tasking Super Balm – was: £32, now: £25.60
For a limited time only, the Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice will be available for only £21. You can also shop the Mini Fairy Bomb for half price at Boots.
From Friday November 29, bareMinerals is offering 20 per cent off its makeup and skincare products including the the Prime Time Original Foundation for only £29 (worth £50) and the Go To Glow Skincare Starter Kit for £27.99 (from £42.)
All through November, spend £20 or more at RevolutionBeauty.com and receive a free You Are the Revolution! Palette valued at £8.
There will be 30 per cent off sitewide over at Eyeko with flash sales throughout the Black Friday sales event.
Save up to 50 per cent off Illamasqua as well as 25 per cent off bestsellers and around 30-50 per cent off outlet products.
On Lookfantastic, there will be a gift with purchase of a Moroccanoil Treatment (25ml) for free with you spend £45 on Moroccanoil.
There will be one third off the entire Klorane range at Lookfantastic. Stock up on the hero items like the Dry Shampoo with oat Milk or discover the latest and greatest products like the Aquatic Mint Shampoo. At Escentual, there will also be 50 per cent off the brand's Quinine Shampoo – discounted to only £4.
Tanologist fans will be happy to hear that the fake tan label has a massive 50 per cent off everything sale across its entire website as well as 70 per cent off the hero Gradual Self-Tan Water and Gradual Self Tan Mousse. The sale lasts from November 27 to Monday 2 to get that winter glow.
St. Tropez is offering 30 per cent off some of its hero products on Amazon and ASOS.
On top of the skincare deals above, Escentual is also offering 50 per cent off fragrance across the Black Friday weekend.
- Michael Kors Gold Collection Gift Set – was: £85, now: £42.50
- Jimmy Choo Flash Eau de Parfum Spray – was: £64, now: £32
The Fragrance Shop
Get 20 per cent off when you spend £60 or more and 15 per cent off gift sets at The Fragrance Shop. The deal includes the likes of the Gucci Bamboo Gift Set that is typically £48.50.
During the Black Friday weekend, Treatwell will have up to 50 per cent off hair and beauty, nails, hair removal, hair treatments, facials, brows and lashes as well as the same deal on massages and spa days and breaks.
Treat yourself to an infrared sauna session at Glow Bar with 45 per cent off single and multi-pack visits. Visit from £22 down from £40 or as a packaged deal with five sessions for £101 down from £185 with the code GLOWFRIDAY. The deal will be running from November 29 to December 2.
Shop more Black Friday offers below:
Best Black Fridays deals from Amazon, Currys, Argos and more
Currys PC World Black Friday 2019: Save on top brands including Dyson, Nintendo and LG
Black Friday 2019: Phone contract deals from Tesco Mobile, EE, Vodafone and Sky Mobile
Black Friday gaming deals for Nintendo Switch, Xbox and PS4: Plus FIFA 20, Mario Kart and Call of Duty offers
Lovehoney launch early Black Friday 50 per cent off deal on lingerie and adult toys
Emma mattress Black Friday 2019 deals: Shop here for 40 per cent off EVERYTHING including pillows, mattresses and bedding
Argos prep for Black Friday 2019 by slashing UK toy prices for Frozen, Star Wars and Marvel products
ESBest product reviews are unbiased, independent advice you can trust. On some occasions, we earn revenue if you click the links and buy the products, but we never allow this to bias our coverage. The reviews are compiled through a mix of expert opinion and real-world testing.