- Hair masks are an affordable and easy way to give your hair a salon treatment from the comfort of your own home.
- To achieve luxurious locks in a snap, try the It's a 10 Haircare Miracle Hair Mask.
The constant quest for beauty tends to put our hair through the ringer. Between blow-drying, heat-styling, and color processing, your locks can incur some serious damage. Thankfully an at-home hair mask is one of the easiest ways to give your strands a little TLC, without breaking the bank.
Whether you need to give your hair a quick boost or are looking to add a new step to your weekly pampering sessions, a good hair mask should be in every woman's medicine cabinet. Hair masks help revitalize, repair, and protect your hair from any future damage. Perhaps best of all, you can actually see salon-quality results in a matter of minutes.
Not only will the right hair mask transform the look of your mane, but it can also improve your hair's health. Some feature ingredients that work to restore elasticity and enhance your hair's body, while others work to nourish and deeply condition your tresses.
With so many hair masks on the market, working out which one is right for you can be overwhelming. So we did the research to find the best hair masks you can buy. Whether you want to strengthen your locks or give them a deep conditioning, we've got you covered.
Here are the best hair masks you can buy:
- Best hair mask overall: It's a 10 Haircare Miracle Hair Mask
- Best for damaged hair: Arvazallia Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask
- Best for overnight: Sephora Collection Hair Sleeping Mask
- Best for strengthening: Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3
- Best for deep conditioning: Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Mask
Updated 10/21/19 by Jada Wong: Updated prices and formatting.