Happy President’s Day Weekend! There’s a lot of homegoods sales going on including a few pieces we bought recently after much research – namely, a new mattress (finally!) and our faux olive tree I’ve been very happy with. I also could not wait to share these gorgeous cream. crepe pants that drape like a dream … skip down to the Fashion section for my review on them!
Edited Pieces mini belt xxs (coming very soon – sign up for emails to be alerted first!)
Nearly Natural Faux Plants
- 30% off sitewide w code USA. I recently bought this 82″ olive tree at the recommendation of a local designer we just started working with. UPDATE: I had ordered directly from Nearly Natural, but it looks like Amazon has the same tree for slightly less.
This cute tree looks exactly as pictured, and the review photos show lots of different vessels to “style” it in. I wanted something in a more muted green color that’s a little rustic and not very full, and this fits the bill perfectly! You can see a small peek of it in my mirror selfie above.
- 30% off their Sparrow Signature Hybrid mattress which we finally purchased after many glowing recommendations from you guys on IG! We’ve had it for a month now – mattresses are very personal, but this one is MUCH comfier than our prior mattresses and I now wake up daily with no back pain so that’s a huge win in itself.
- Other mattress sales: Up to $600 off Tuft & Needle , 33% off Nectar
The Deal: Up to 50% off select furniture and decor. These are only on slight sale, but I wanted to mention the bathroom hardware we used in a recent powder room update. Great quality and very solid feeling.
Boll & Branch
The Deal: Extra 20% off bedding & bath bundles with code BUNDLE20
The Deal: Up to 30% off select “customer favorites, including the popular Gleaming Primrose mirror
Lulu & Georgia
The Deal: 20% off site wide, including gorgeous selection of rugs
Fashion + Beauty
The Deal: Up to 65% off select items
- My Ted Baker midi coat is on a pretty good sale and still stocked in sizes 0 and 1, in both the black and camel colors I own! Also available on sale at Ted Baker, but I prefer Bloomingdales’ customer service in case you need to return or exchange a size.
- Designer handbags including Mansur Gavriel and Coach
The Deal: lots of sales during national mascara weekend!
- Bloomingdales: Buy 1 Mascara, get the 2nd 50% off (ends 2/20). Free shipping & returns on all orders if you have a Bloomingdales login account (free to sign up)
- Nordstrom: lots of popular mascara on sale
- Sephora: long weekend sales + BOGO 50% off mascara (ends 2/18)
The Deal: 40% off with code LONGWEEKEND + extra 60% off sale items.
- My classic Regent blazer. The lightweight wool is not too heavy for wear across 3 seasons.
- Huge discount on this teddy coat (still avail. in petites) after the extra 60% off!
The Deal: 20% off w code YESPLEASE including several petite denim styles. See the petite perfect vintage on me here, and the vintage straight on me here.
The Deal: up to 60% off a large selection! Filter by your size.
The Deal: 50% off select styles including this Chanel-inspired sweater jacket, one of my most favorite finds ever from the brand. This is the lowest price I’ve seen for it! Read my review here and see it in several outfits here.
The Deal: 15% off 2 items, 20% off 3+ items. Petite friendly picks:
- The tailored pants I love now come in a “premium crepe” fabric that drapes like a dream! I ordered 2 of these crepe styles to compare and am still undecided on which to keep!
- Crepe Sloane pant: see on me here. a beautiful alternative to the original fabric in a super fluid, drapey crepe material. These are labeled “cream” but lean more white, especially compared to the Ultra Wide pant below which is a true cream. The waist fits the same as their original Sloane, and I sized up to a 25 Short for the best fit. These have a very faint crinkle texture and seem double layered and non-see through.
- Crepe Ultra Wide Leg pant (pictured above): this exceeded my expectations in both cream and black. Same fabric as above, except no faint crinkle texture. While the leg is ultra wide cut, it doesn’t feel overwhelming due to the drape. Based on the reviews, I would suggest hand washing cold or dry cleaning. These run a little looser at the waist than the Crepe Sloan and size 24 Short fit me best.
- Linen-blend pants – see my post on three ways to style them. Lots of happy feedback from you guys on this one!
- Relaxed fit blazer – note this is a straighter, more relaxed cut instead of fitted.
The Deal: 20% off all full priced items with code FRIENDS, plus several styles on their sale page. Both kids love their Hunter boots! Still in perfect condition after being well worn hand-me-downs.
The Deal: $10 off orders $50+, $20 off $75+ with code SAVEMORE
- Green Clean Trio – Throwing this one into this sale roundup, as Green Clean has been one of my go-to cleansing balms that I’m currently using more than Elemis. Melts away makeup so well and doesn’t dry out my skin.
- Get Up + Glow Duo