Toxic metal, leached from e-cigarette coil, permanently scars woman's lung
The Sun › 3 days ago
MEDICS say smokers should not start vaping after an e-cig user’s lungs were permanently scarred. Doctors diagnosed the patient with hard-metal pneumoconiosis, a rare form of lung disease that causes irreparable damage, persistent coughing and...
Telegraph › 3 days ago
An e-cigarette user has been diagnosed with incurable lung disease normally found in metal workers.
The Sun › 2 weeks ago
DOCTORS are warning e-cigarette users about a new vaping-related lung disease which causes similar symptoms to a condition known as ‘popcorn lung’. Medics identified the lung injury in a Canadian teen which they believe is linked to flavourings in...
I fell pregnant with my sixth child while using the coil – it later pricked my amniotic sac causing my baby to be born THREE MONTHS premature
The Sun › 2 months ago
A MUM who fell pregnant on the contraceptive coil has revealed how the device then pricked her amniotic sac when she was taking out the bins – causing her waters to break at 23 weeks. Evelynn Crouse, 26, from Titusville, Florida, got an...
I watched my baby die FIVE TIMES – she was born premature weighing 1lb 6oz after I fell pregnant on the coil
The Sun › 1 month ago
A MUM who fell pregnant on the coil has revealed how she watched her baby daughter die five times after the device caused her to give birth when her waters broke at 24 weeks. Sammi Love had an IUD (intrauterine contraceptive device) fitted four months...
Newsweek › 2 weeks ago
"Destiny 2" has a new Xur inventory for November 22, and we want to make sure you make the most of it. Learn all there is to know about Wardcliff Coil, One-Eyed Mask and more.
UPI › 3 days ago
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Wednesday that 102 people in 23 states have fallen sick with E.coil amid an outbreak linked to California-grown lettuce.
Mirror Online › Entertainment › 6 days ago
EXCLUSIVE: The Coronation Street actor, 38, has two scars on his chest after emergency surgery to repair a collapsed lung shortly after his birth - and his parents believe they've guided him to I'm A Celebrity stardom
The Sun › 2 months ago
SMOKE from e-cigarettes could cause lung cancer – despite being tobacco free, experts have warned. Scientists found that exposure to nicotine vapour over a year caused mice to develop tumours in their lungs. They also discovered that e-cigarette...
Daily Mail Online › Lifestyle › 2 months ago
For a year, researchers at New York University exposed 40 mice to e-cigarette vapor. Nine of them developed lung cancer - but the animals exposed to nicotine-free 'smoke' did not.