- Jumbled shoes get damaged and dirty, and the disorder complicates your mornings.
- Instead, make your life easier — and more organized — with the best shoe organizer, the Seville Classics 3-Tier Resin Shoe Rack.
Is there a secret behind your closet door? A jumbled heap of shoes that makes it difficult to separate the heels from the flip-flops or find that cute pair of sandals you want to wear? Even worse, perhaps your loafers appear to be making a getaway across your bedroom floor. Or maybe your shoe storage isn't in that bad a state but could use a little bit of organization.
Whether your shoe collection rivals that of Imelda Marcos, or you merely have a couple of pairs of well-tended heels, keeping your footwear organized and properly stored not only keeps those shoes in good condition, it makes your life easier and just a bit less frazzled. After all, who has time to rummage through a heap of shoes on Monday morning, frantically searching for that pair of boots that perfectly complement your outfit? And it might be easier to finally hit the gym when your workout shoes are right at hand.
A good shoe organizer is one of the first steps in winning the battle of the footwear. Most shoe organizers are fairly inexpensive, and there are multiple styles to fit every need and every size closet.
So get ready — This is finally the day you're going to get that closet under control. You can also check out our guide to the best clothes hangers.
Here are the best shoe racks:
- The best shoe organizer overall: Seville Classics 3-Tier Resin Shoe Rack
- The best hanging shoe organizer: Whitmor Hanging Shoe Shelves
- The best over-the-door shoe rack: Whitmor Over-the-Door Shoe Bag
- The best portable, covered shoe rack: SONGMICS Portable Shoe Rack Closet
- The best shoe storage bench: Prepac Shoe Cubbie Bench
Updated on 10/29/2019 by Amir Ismael: Updated pricing, links, and formatting.