- There's a plethora of fall-themed candles on the market to celebrate the change of season.
- Whether you prefer a spicy or sweet scent, there's an autumnal candle for you.
- Maple pumpkin, spiced cider, and apple picking are just a few scents you can bring into your home.
- Indulge in Nest Fragrance's pumpkin chai candle, Anthropologie's maple leaves with actual leaves in it, or a pumpkin patch-inspired candle from Homesick.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
One of the simple joys of fall is having a meteorological excuse to stay inside all day. Cozy blankets, hot chocolate, and a warm fire make a home day feel decadent. And if you add a scented candle to the mix, you may never want to leave the house again.
There's no shortage of fall-themed candles on the market if you want to indulge. You can find plenty of pumpkin-based options, but you can also find more creative fall scents like Bath and Body Works "sweater weather" which has hues of sage and eucalyptus or the amber-infused "witches' brew" from Etsy.
Read our list of the 13 must-have candles for fall.
It's not fall without the smell of pumpkin spice. Target has you covered with this candle.
P.F. Candle Co.'s apple picking candle brings the fun of a fall activity into your home.
This Otherland candle smells as autumnal as it looks.
Charlie Brown himself would be jealous of this pumpkin patch candle from Homesick.
Halloween lovers will be clamoring for this witches' brew candle from Etsy.
Made by Boy Smells, this philia candle is an alternative to more standard fall scents.
Nest Fragrance's pumpkin chai candle will make you feel like you visited your favorite coffee shop without all the effort.
You don't have to play the song of the same name when you burn Bath and Body Work's "sweater weather" candle, but it is suggested.
Apple cider fans will be clamoring for this candle from Anthropologie.
Real maple leaves and birch twigs are embedded into Anthropologie's maple-scented candle.
The "hello fall" candle from Etsy has a subtle design but a strong scent.
Williams Sonoma's spiced chestnut candle offers a comforting and inviting scent.
Combine your two favorite fall scents with this maple pumpkin candle from DW Home.