- Photographer Jose Villa released never-before-seen photos of Hailey Bieber (née Baldwin) and Justin Bieber's wedding reception.
- Although the couple was married in 2018, they held their wedding on September 30, 2019, in South Carolina.
- The model and singer have previously shared photos of the event, which was attended by high-profile guests like Kendall and Kylie Jenner. The newly released pictures shows the couple posing on a set of stairs and gives a peek at a table from their reception.
- Hailey's stylist, Maeve Reilly, also shared new pictures of the model's rehearsal dinner dress and the wedding reception on her Instagram page.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Hailey Bieber (née Baldwin) and Justin Bieber's wedding photographer Jose Villa shared new photos of the couple's September nuptials on his Instagram.
On Monday, Villa posted two photos from the event to his Instagram with the caption: "A true honor to photograph these two soulmates."
The first picture shows the couple posing on a set of stairs at their reception, giving fans a new look at their wedding ensembles
Hailey wore a custom off-the-shoulder dress designed by Virgil Abloh and Off-White in the photo. The lace detailing was particularly clear because of the bright lighting.
She wore the backless gown to her ceremony, and paired it with a dramatic veil embroidered with "Till death do us part." The model had three wedding dresses in total.
Meanwhile, the "10,000 Hours" singer, who recently shared photos of himself removing his wife's garter with his teeth, posed in a tuxedo.
Villa also included an image of the Biebers' reception dinner tables, which had not previously been seen by the public
The Biebers married at a courthouse on September 13, 2018, but they waited to have their wedding with their family and friends on September 30, 2019, 10 years after the couple met.
Celebrities like Kendall and Kylie Jenner attended the event. Others close to the couple, like Hailey Bieber's stylist and close friend Maeve Reilly, were also guests at the wedding.