Midwest KHN correspondent Bram Sable-Smith discussed the Eli Lilly news on insulin prices on “PBS NewsHour” and insulin prices on Slate’s “What Next” on March 1.
- Click here to watch Sable-Smith on “PBS NewsHour”
- Click here to hear Sable-Smith on “What Next”
- Read Sable-Smith and Samantha Young’s “Eli Lilly Slashed Insulin Prices. This Starts a Race to the Bottom.“
- Read Sable-Smith’s “Armed With Hashtags, These Activists Made Insulin Prices a Presidential Talking Point“
KHN contributor Andy Miller discussed Georgia’s legislative wrap-up including Medicaid work requirements on Georgia Public Broadcasting’s “Lawmakers” on Feb. 28. He also discussed health care for foster children on WUGA’s “The Georgia Health Report” on Feb. 3.
- Click here to hear Miller on “Lawmakers”
- Read Miller’s “Path Cleared for Georgia to Launch Work Requirements for Medicaid“
- Click here to hear Miller on “The Georgia Health Report”
- Read Miller’s “Unmet Needs: Critics Cite Failures in Health Care for Vulnerable Foster Children“
Senior KHN correspondent Julie Appleby discussed how the end of the public health emergency will affect costs for covid-19 vaccines, treatments, and masks on KMOX’s “Health Matters” on Feb. 25.
- Click here to hear Appleby on “Health Matters”
- Read Appleby’s “Era of ‘Free’ Covid Vaccines, Test Kits, and Treatments Is Ending. Who Will Pay the Tab Now?“
KHN correspondent Cara Anthony discussed the youngest victims of gun violence and those who dig their graves on America’s Heroes Group on Feb. 25.
- Click here to hear Anthony on “America’s Heroes Group”
- Read Anthony’s “When Gun Violence Ends Young Lives, These Men Prepare the Graves“
KHN contributor Eric Berger discussed distracted driving laws and why Missouri still doesn’t have one on St. Louis Public Radio’s “St. Louis on the Air” on Feb 24.
- Click here to hear Berger on “St. Louis on the Air”
- Read Berger’s “Why Two States Remain Holdouts on Distracted Driving Laws“
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. Together with Policy Analysis and Polling, KHN is one of the three major operating programs at KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is an endowed nonprofit organization providing information on health issues to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).