KFF Health News senior correspondent Sarah Varney discussed the lawsuit to block the “abortion trafficking” law in Idaho on KUOW’s “Soundside” on July 13.
- Click here to hear Varney on “Soundside”
- Click here to read Varney’s “Groups Sue to Overturn Idaho ‘Abortion Trafficking’ Law Targeting Teens”
And on PBS NewsHour on July 20, Varney discussed a lawsuit filed by women in Texas claiming the state’s abortion restrictions put their lives in jeopardy.
- Click here to watch Varney on PBS NewsHour.
KFF Health News senior Colorado correspondent Markian Hawryluk discussed health care sharing plans on “PBS News Weekend” on July 9.
- Click here to watch Hawryluk on “PBS News Weekend”
- Read Hawryluk’s “At Least 1.7M Americans Use Health Sharing Arrangements, Despite Lack of Protections“
KFF Health News is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues and is one of the core operating programs at KFF—an independent source of health policy research, polling, and journalism. Learn more about KFF.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).