Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Iberia and their premium economy excursion fares valid for round trip travel departing from New York (JFK), United States to Barcelona (BCN), Spain on their nonstop service operated by LEVEL.
Remember to email or message us via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with your airfare-related questions or discoveries!
Flight Review: LEVEL Airlines IB 2622 Premium Economy OAK-BCN
fare: Iberia (IB) TNL7NNGN NYC to BCN
TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS: originating the United States inbound – permitted 31MAR 23 through 11MAY 23 or 11SEP 23 through 20DEC 23 or 09JAN 24 through 30APR 24 for each transatlantic sector. Originating the United States outbound – permitted 31MAR 23 through 03MAY 23 or 11SEP 23 through 12DEC 23 or 01JAN 24 through 30APR 24 for each transatlantic sector.
SALES RESTRICTIONS: no sales restrictions apply.
- Booking class: T
- Price: from $948 ($884 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: -/-
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: reservations required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: -/-
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes permitted for reissue/revalidation; changes not permitted in case of no-show.
IATA’S COVID19 REGULATIONS MAP
This fare can be booked on Iberia: