5 plays under 5k on DraftKings Week 11
These are 5 of my favorite plays priced under $5,000 on DraftKings this week. If you haven’t signed up with DFS ARMY yet then now is the time! We already have a DFS ARMY Milly Maker winner this season and we are looking forward to the next one. We have all the tools you need to crush this season of NFL DFS including our Domination Station Optimizer, Coaches notes, Research Station, NFL Matchups Chart, Stack Probabilities, Projections for all sites, and much more. We have an awesome community in Discord as well and coaches that are available to help along the way. Come try us out and use promo code SLEEVELESS to save 10% every month!
- Garrett Wilson $4,900 – Corey Davis is out once again and that will leave Garrett Wilson as the top WR this week. The Jets are facing the Patriots and Wilson scored 20.5 DK points against the Pats in week 8 where he racked up a career-high 115 yards. He has led the team in snaps for 3 straight weeks since Elijah Moore requested a trade and was benched. He is currently our top Fpts/$ play under $5k this week at WR and I like him in all formats. This is a week where there is not a lot of cheap value so Wilson should be popular at this price tag and for good reason.
- Parris Campbell $4,300 – Parris Campbell is only $4.3k this week after seeing 11, 12, and 9 targets in Matt Ryan’s last 3 starts. He scored over 18 DK points in all 3 of those games and he is the clear 2nd favorite option for Ryan. He should see 80% or more of the snaps and he should be running routes out of the slot. I like him a lot at this price tag and he will be another popular cheap WR this week that is playable in all formats.
- Nico Collins $4,100 – Nico Collins saw a season-high 10 targets last week and he caught his first TD of the year. Brandin Cooks doesn’t seem to want to be a part of this team’s future so they should get Collins more involved in this lost season and turn him into their hopeful future star WR. He has a solid matchup this week against the poor Commanders secondary and he should be lower owned than the other two WRs that I mentioned. This is more of a GPP option, but $4.1k puts Collins in my player pool and he is a decent mini-stack option if you are using any Commanders players in your lineup.
- Dalton Schultz $4,300 – This Cowboys vs Vikings game is tied for the 2nd highest game total on the slate at 48.5 and Schultz will be one of the most popular TE plays of the week at $4.3k. Dak Prescott likes to feed Schultz and he had 15 targets in the last two weeks with Dak at QB and caught his first TD of the season last week. Schultz is a top TE option this week in all formats and this is a game that we can look to stack up multiple ways.
- Greg Dulcich $3,800 – The Broncos will be without Jerry Jeudy and KJ Hamler this week and that should lead to more targets for Greg Dulcich in a good matchup against the Raiders. He had a bad game last week but he still had 4 targets and saw a career-high 89% of snaps. He is a receiving TE and he had over 11 DK points in all of his first 3 games of the season. We currently have him right above Schultz as the 2nd highest Fpts/$ play under $5k at TE and he is a fine option in all formats this week.
DFS ARMY VIP MEMBERSHIP
Do you want access to the most advanced Daily Fantasy and Season Long NFL content in the industry? How about the chance to talk player picks and lineups with our NFL DFS Pros and like-minded players? DFS Army VIP Members get all of that PLUS access to our best in the industry projections and optimization tools. Go to DFS Army VIP membership and use promo code SLEEVELESS to lock in at 10% off the monthly membership fee. You won’t find a better deal or a better DFS team.